Monday 12 June 2017

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- PERI-PERI CHARCOAL CHICKEN

My Personal Experience: I went to Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken this year May 26, 2017, together with my brother and his wife and my nephew. We went there to have dinner and night out as they arrived from Singapore. This is my first time seeing my nephew in person his the cutest! I love the style of the restaurant- the colorful bottles and chicken figurines!!!














Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken
This chain has been around for a while, even before piri-piri became everyday vocabulary for Filipinos. In true Portuguese tradition, the sauces speak for the dish and roving cart carries bottles of saucy concoctions like Mango Lime & Honey Pinakurat. Peri-Peri refers to African bird's eye chili which they use for their customized sauces. Expect dishes that are spit-fire grilled to perfection with African spice mixes brought in all the way from Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment