Wednesday 2 August 2017

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Director: Jon Watts
Cast: Tom Holland , Michael Keaton , Robert Downey Jr. , Marisa Tomei , Gwyneth Paltrow , Jacob Batalon , Laura Harrier , Zendaya , Tony Revolori , Jon Favreau , Bokeem Woodbine
Plot: Thrilled by his experience with the Avengers, Peter returns home, where he lives with his Aunt May, under the watchful eye of his new mentor Tony Stark, Peter tries to fall back into his normal daily routine - distracted by thoughts of proving himself to be more than just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man - but when the Vulture emerges as a new villain, everything that Peter holds most important will be threatened.


My Movie Review: The movie is classic superhero tale that's enhance for it's modern viewers!! Spider-Man: Homecoming is cool fun light take that's contemporary and relatively entertaining. This reboot is tailor-fit for millennials as it started with a snap video that Peter made by himself. Tom Holland is not the first thing when I think of Spider-Man but he sure makes an impression! Finds right balance of high school teen romance and saving the day in their city as web slinger. Tony Stark is good but tough mentor makes the team-up with spice and the journey interesting. Michael Keaton is very effective as the villain the intensity in the screen heighten with his eyes!
My Favorite Lines: "Don’t do anything I would do, and definitely don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. There’s a little grey area there, and that’s where you operate." "The only way to really be cool, is to follow the rules." "I’ll level with you, I don’t think I can keep this a secret. This is the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me." "Just a typical Homecoming on the outside of an invisible jet, fighting my girlfriend’s dad." "Eight years without any trouble from those bozos over at Stark Tower, and then this little bastard in red tights shows up, and he thinks he can tear down everything I've built. We're gonna put 'em outta business!" "You need to understand, I will do anything to protect my family. I know you know what I'm talking about. So don't mess with me. Don't interfere in my business again. Cause I will kill you and anyone you care about."

No comments:

Post a Comment