Friday 4 August 2017

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- PEPPER LUNCH

My Personal Experience: I went to Pepper Lunch this year July 6, 2017, together with my best friend. We went there to celebrate his birthday and my upcoming birthday in the 10th July! It's been a while since I've eaten Pepper Lunch back then when I was in Singapore so I miss it. Thanks to my friend he treats me this beef rice sizzling patter with drinks and caramel sundae!!














Pepper Lunch
It was created by Japanese chef and inventor, Mr. Kunio Ichinose who wanted to serve quality, fast food without the need to train a chef for years. At Pepper Lunch diners get to cook their food over a patented electromagnetic plate that is heated up to 260 degrees Celsius within one minute. Choice cuts of beef, chicken, pork and salmon are served with rice and vegetables for guests to cook and season using flavors of teriyaki, onion sauce, honey brown sauce or garlic soy sauce- And that dash of freshly ground pepper to give you that delicious, flavor-filled meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment