Tuesday 15 August 2017

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- SPIDER-MAN BOOTH

My Personal Experience: I went to Spider-Man Booth at SM North The Block this year July 6, 2017, together with my best friend. We went there to spend time while waiting for the cinemas. Spider-Man: Homecoming is the one I been wanting to see and were the few one to see it first. My excitement is obvious as I wear red for this day matching his suit and take photos with him!














Spider-Man Booth
Play! Have fun! Get a glimpse into the world of Spider-man in an interactive display set-up and play area. Visit the booth starting today until July 16 at The Block Atrium, SM City North Edsa!!! There's always a pop-up booth in this part of SM City North Edsa where you can have photo opportunities and see off merchandise they sell on the feature event that constantly changing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment