Tuesday 15 May 2018

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE-- SO PHO VIETNAMESE CAFE

My Personal Experience: I went to So Pho The Vietnamese Cafe this year April 18, 2018, together with my sister. We went there to have new dining experience in totally different cuisine Vietnamese food is a test in my palate I come to think but when the food appear it was delight:) Mango with Glutinous Rice is such a treat cream stuff make nice take off- melts in your mouth!!














So Pho Vietnamese Cafe
Experience authentic and traditional Vietnamese food in Singapore with our fresh, healthy and mouthwatering Vietnamese dishes. We serve the best Vietnamese Pho, Banh Mi, Summer rolls, Banh Xeo, bento sets and many more. Fresh ingredients are chosen to give our food its authenticity. The friendly service staff and relaxing settings are ready to enhance your whole dining experience. We are passionate into sharing original delicacies with food lovers like you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment